The K Team Has Your Back!.
Professional, responsive, complete. We make sure your facility goals are met by the successful removal of hazardous materials. We are in and out before you know it and the health of your staff is protected!.
Our commitment to quality, regulatory compliance, communication and detailed project execution has made us the top choice of hundreds of facility Owners/operators who have used our environmental services on over 15,000 projects. Our safety compliance record is unparalleled
- 01. Toxic Material Inspection The process begins with a comprehensive inspection/survey of your facility. Our certified professional inspectors take samples of affected areas and submit to an accredited laboratory.
- 02. Site Visit Our remediation team reviews the report results with you and assists your facility staff in developing a toxic material abatement plan that fits your scope-of-work including, project schedule and budgets, regulatory compliance, and protecting human health.
- 03. Pricing Your Keers’ assigned Service Coordinator will provide a cost-proposal that outlines the agreed upon scope-of-work and provides cost breakdowns so you know exactly what your paying for.
- 04. Toxic Material Remediation Once the scope-of-work, schedule, and pricing are agreed upon, then Keers handles the details including: regulatory notifications and permits, mobilizing specialized equipment, work area preparation, removal of toxic materials, special waste disposal, and regulatory compliance.
- 05. Final testing After toxic materials are removed and detailed final cleanup completed, then a thorough visual inspection is takes place. After passing, Keers hires independent third-party environmental professionals to perform clearance sampling and analysis. This is necessary in order to avoid any conflict of interest during this important step.
- 06. Closeout When analytical testing results indicate a work area can be re-occupied, your Keers’ Project Leader will schedule a final inspection with you and your staff. Within 4-weeks, you will receive our proprietary ProDOC® closeout documentation file/checklist of all government required project documents for your files.
Our product is "Protection" of your people's health, facilities and the public. Upon project completion you will receive our proprietary ProDOC™ project closeout documentation. ProDOC™ includes the important regulatory compliance and liability protection documentation required to keep your people healthy and your organization safe.
Central New Mexico Community College
KAFB Bldg 1039
Let’s work together!
Are you working on something great? We’d love to help make it happen. Let’s work together!Get In Touch Today